Why buy your wine from Vino Mas, your local wine store and not somewhere else?
If you are reading this, then it is pretty safe to assume that you are a wine drinker. Whether you are an occasional imbiber or regularly sip on a glass or two of wine, you have a choice as to where to buy that wine. It’s easy for all of us to drink good wine, but figuring out how where to buy it without spending a fortune is the hard part. If you know a lot about wine, you can find new great wines without much effort since you know what you are looking for. However, if you know just a little or not much about wine, you are at the mercy of the retail establishments employees that are there to help you.
As a consumer you can find wine that is sold by the bottle for home consumption just about everywhere: Local Grocery stores, convenience stores, drug store chains, discount retail stores, big-box chain stores, gas stations, restaurants and local wine stores. So the question becomes: What are the benefits and differences between the two?
- Large unique wine selection that you will not find in most grocery stores or big box stores
- A couple hundred wines to choose from
- A nice selection of Inexpensive wines
- Multi bottle and Case discounts
- Can also buy other alcohol: beer and bourbons
- Knowledgeable staff that can help you with your purchase and recommend based on your tastes
- Wine Club
- Weekly tastings
- Staff that gets to know you personally and know your taste palate
- Tasting notes listed on every wine
- History of past purchases
Local Grocery stores, convenience stores, drug store chains, discount retail stores,big-box chain stores and gas stations:
- Large mass produced wine selection
- Hundreds of wines to choose from
- Large selection of Inexpensive wines
- Carry wines that have rebates attached
- Multi bottle and Case discounts at selected stores
- Can also buy other alcohol: beer, spirits, mixers, etc….
- One stop shopping; Wine, alcohol, food, pet needs, health and beauty needs, pharmacy items, etc…
We encourage you to start thinking of Vino Mas as your “go to” for your wine purchases each week. Asyou look through all the Pro’s for shopping at Vino Mas compared to shopping at the local chain stores, we feel we stand out by providing superior service, a more unique range of products and offer tastings so you can taste many of the wines before you buy.
Need wine in a hurry, give us a call, we will have your wine ready for pick up when you get here. Need it delivered? For a small fee, we will even deliver your wine to you for case or more purchases. Further, if you see a wines in the NE market that we do not have, we can get it, let us quote you a cost before you purchase somewhere else, in many cases, we can either match or beat another stores price.
Have suggestions on wines that you would like to see carried at Vino Mas? Let us know, many of the wines we currently carry and have carried in the past are due to customer’s recommendations.
We know you have many choices in the Omaha Market for wine and all of us at Vino Mas appreciate your loyalty and support.