Orange Roughy with Zucchini and Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp, plus 2 tsp Olive Oil divided
- 3 tsp chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1 med zucchini sliced into rounds
- 1/2 pound asparagus chopped
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 onion thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 4 skinless Orange Roughy fillets (Cod can be used also) patted dry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir together panko, parsley, 2 tsp oil, 1 tsp thyme and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
Toss together zucchini, asparagus tomatoes, (onion if using), garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, 2 Tbsp oil and 2 tsp thyme in a large bowl until veggies are coated. Spread veggies evenly in a 13 x9 glass baking dish. Place in oven for 10 min.
Sprinkle fish with remaining salt and pepper. Take Glass dish out of oven, place fillets on top of veggies. Top each fish fillet generously with panko mixture. Place dish back in over and bake until fish is cooked through. Depending on your oven, 15-20 min.
: Remove from oven, let rest for 5 min, plate and garnish with fresh parsley.
Paired with Le Monde Pinot Grigio
Adapted from Cooking Light Fall 2022