Cauliflower-Feta soup with J.Wilkes Pinot Blanc - Vino Mas
Cauliflower-Feta soup with J.Wilkes Pinot Blanc
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 lb.), cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups vegetable stock OR Chicken Stock
- 6 oz. feta, crumbled (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds OR chopped raspberries – I used raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
Rachel Ray Everyday - Dec 2019 issue
- In large pot, heat 2 tbsp. oil over medium.
- Add cauliflower and garlic.
- Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes; season.
- Add stock.
- Cover; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 1/4 cups feta to soup.
- Using blender, puree soup.
- Top with pomegranate seeds OR chopped raspberries, mint, remaining 1/4 cup feta, and a drizzle of oil.