Jerk-Spiced Tilapia with Soaring Eagle Red Blend
- 4 Tilapia fillets (this spice would be good on any fish or Chicken)
- 1 Tbsp. each brown sugar and ground coriander
- 2 tsp. each granulated garlic and dried thyme
- 1 tsp. each kosher salt, ground allspice, and ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. each ground cinnamon and cayenne pepper
ALL spices in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. (Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months.)
Spice mixture on both sides of Tilapia. Spary each side of Tilapia with oil.
Sear tilapia in a well oiled skillet for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is fork-tender.
Paired with Remhoogte Soaring Eagle Red Blend
Cuisine at Home August 2011